Greater Noida West, which was previously known as Noida Extension is now an important part of Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority or GNIDA. From various points of development this city holds great significance and same can be seen in the coming days as multidimensional development here. Considering the infrastructural development, more of the commercial as well as residential property seekers have started exploring the local market which is again a positive sign for the market.
It is one of India’s fastest growing real estate markets. Several housing projects are being undertaken by property developers every day. It is an appropriate location for suburban living. Property rates over here are fluctuating in nature; it is never stable for a long period. This area falls under the Gautam Buddha Nagar in Uttar Pradesh. All the development in this region is supervised by GNIDA. Greater Noida West consists of 16 villages. Transport communications are well developed in this area. With the passage of time, Greater Noida West has transformed itself into a developed city with shopping malls, better educational system, entertainment and recreational facilities, hospitals, etc.
The price trend helps an investor, buyer or stakeholder to get a note on the current price of property or land in a particular area. It also helps in recording the rise and fall in property prices, which in turn helps the investor to know the right time and situation to invest.
- Greater Noida West has a total number of 1975 properties listed.
- The minimum price of property in Greater Noida West is 1.1 lacs.
- The maximum price of property in Greater Noida West is 4.85 crores.
- The average price of properties in Greater Noida West is 36.05 lacs.
The Price Trend in Greater Noida West shows that:
- Property on the basis of per sq. Ft ranges from 785 to 8630 only.
- The average value is 6467 per sq. Ft of land.
- Price trend suggests that Greater Noida West has experienced a drop in its prices by 14.2% within the past six
The data mentioned above shows that Greater Noida West is following a downward trend in the real estate market. This is not a right time to sell properties but a very good time to purchase one. Go at Addressofchoice.com and Compare Price with Area wise there are chances that this price trend may change soon as the prices are ever changing in this area.